Kate went to Mimi's (next door neighboor) 1st birthday party today. It was so beautiful outside! They did an egg hunt in the back yard. We are so glad to be able to spend time outdoors again.
Here is the dress I made for Mimi's present (excuse the wrinkles!)


Kate loves building towers (she does have a family full of engineers...). I found her in my pantry yesterday stacking the cans!

We have such a great neighborhood. Here are Kate and Loren racing with the kids (and parent:) from across the street.

The people aren't the only ones benefiting from the nice weather-the diapers are also taking advantage of the sun. Can't wait to get my garden started after Spring break!
Kate loves building towers (she does have a family full of engineers...). I found her in my pantry yesterday stacking the cans!
Finally one actually looking at the camera! Kate knows how to say "cheese!" for the camera, but I'm just not fast enough, even with digital SRL!



2 comments:
That dress looks absolutely adorable! You did such a great job on it! I can't wait for you to make one like that for me (especially the reversible kind so I can do laundry even less than I do now). :) Those are some wonderful pictures of Kate. I hope I get to see her smiling like that the next time I come over. See you in a month?? xoxo, LB
Oh, I love those pictures! Man I miss that little girl. Hope you to you two very soon. Love you.
Post a Comment