Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mexico!!

We had a wonderful trip to Mexico last week. It was so good to spend some time with my mom and Aunt Kris did a fantastic job taking care of Kate so mom and I could have a bit of time together.

We stayed at the Riu Playacar near Playa del Carmen. It was beautiful! The big decision of the day was: beach or pool?? Kate loved playing in the sand, swinging at the playground, swimming in the pool and jumping in the waves. She was also a huge fan of popcorn!

Kate calls my mom "Annie" and really got along well with Aunt Kris.

Fun in the ocean!
Sand!


I hardly got any tan because I was so worried about getting burned!

Sleepy baby! We were all ready to go swimming in the pool, but by the time we got there, Kate was asleep wearing her life jacket and her floaty!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad the trip went well! Kate asleep in the floaty is too cute.