This is a dress I made from one of Loren's old dress shirts
Here are some pants I lengthened by adding a ruffle to the bottom
This is the latest in my knitting adventures...I've graduated from dishcloths and swiffer covers to leg warmers! I used this tutorial. My skills are improving! It was knit in the round on 4 double pointed needles AND has stripes!! I'm working on a dress for Christmas now...we'll see if I can finish!!







2 comments:
Meg - You have been quite the busy little worker. The dress is beautiful. I like it better with the sparkles too. I didn't realize the shirt dress was so long. That's great because it will fit her for a long time. And of course the knitted leg warmers are great. I'm sure they will come in handy in the next couple months. See you soon!
Oh, I love the dress, look at those stripey stripes. Using an old shirt quite thrifty!! What a good idea to extend the pant leg. I am inspired!
Post a Comment