I've been busy! Not that I'm ever NOT busy, but recently I've had the sewing bug or a transient "obsession" as Loren so lovingly refers to it. Our dining room table has been filled with my Bernina, my (relatively) new serger and lots of fabric. Most are for gifts, so hopefully those of you on the receiving end have either already received the gift or don't read this so the fun isn't spoiled!! So that means you, Lindsay Cashen, Jillian Wehmeyer, Baylie Brooks, Josephine Valgus and Alison Biggs don't read until you get my package!!
For real, please don't:)
Here is a skirt for a niece with a pattern I just made up:
this pretty rolled edge is courtesy of the serger!
And these are some more dresses made from old men's shirts, but using a different tutorial, found here.
And a newborn gown from this tutorial...
T-shirt before:
...and after
Last for today, pillows I made from a bridesmaids dress...roughly following this pattern
So now I need to work on my case presentations for school. So hard when there is pretty fabric calling my name...sigh...






2 comments:
Wow Meggan! Those pillows look AMAZING!!! I wish I had some like that. :) And that picture of the ruffle is a beautiful shot! Way to go!! :)
The pillows arrived a couple days ago and they are great! Thank you, Meg! That was such a fun and thoughtful gift!
Post a Comment