Kate definitely has her own fashion sense. She is VERY into picking out her own clothes and putting them on by herself "Go away Mommy." She comes up with some interesting combos! I'm curious to see how this manifests itself when she is a teenager...will she be very into the latest fashion and clothes or will she have an "interesting" sense of fashion??
My dad is coming this weekend and Loren's parents are coming next week. I'm definitely looking forward to having some extra hands around!!



4 comments:
She's SO freakin' adorable! I LOVE Kate's style! And I LOVE those skirts! I want one!!! :)
Kate looks quite fashionable! And so much taller! Have a great time with your visitors :)
Very cute! Great job on the dresses. And just so you have my view, I think Kate will always be her own person - and I LOVE it!
Adorable! Good luck Wednesday- I am praying!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment