How is it that when I have the most free time, I'm the busiest? We've been doing a lot of swimming and Kate can now swim underwater totally alone without a floaty about 5 feet! She is really a little fish in the water and loves it.
Alex and my Mom were here for a week at the beginning of June. We love having them visit! Kate loves playing with Annie and Alex both. Alex mowed our lawn because Loren was out of town. He was so tired! It was a lot of work. We were lucky there were here then, because it has been SO hot since they left. Upper 90s every day.
My garden is hanging in there, but everything is pretty wilted after the long hot days. I had enough tomatoes to can a batch! I also harvested the potatoes that were taking over the garden.
All from the garden!
This is Irene, our neighbor that Kate adores. She is going to be in 4th grade and Kate thinks she is absolutely the neatest person on earth. She is wearing a skirt I made her out of an old t-shirt.
Dentist's daughter.







2 comments:
Wow! Alex is soooo big! I want to come over the next time they come into town so I can see Alex and your mom. :) BTW...when do I get to take pics of Kate??? xo, LB
Oh my goodness...cute pictures! I am so impressed Kate is swimming! Have you taught her? Love the fairy back rub! :)
Post a Comment