(click to enlarge)
I got to practice sewing with knits, which I really hadn't done much before, and I have decided they are much easier than wovens AND Kate likes to wear them much more. I also mastered the "reverse applique" which is much easier than a regular applique. When I'd finish an item, I'd ask Kate for her opinion and she'd always say "cute, mom". I tried to incorporate things I thought she would like--the Fancy Nancy applique, ballerina buttons and little heart appliques. They worked ;)
This skirt is so twirley, it is really a neat and super easy pattern!! Just 5 spirals...
So now the sewing machine is packed up for a while--at least until after our house sells. We have our first showing tomorrow!!
Click here for our virtual tour
Many thanks to my friend Janise for helpin us to stage the house and "shop" at her house!






No comments:
Post a Comment