Monday, October 18, 2010

Texas!

I think most people have heard by now, but it is official- we are moving to Texas! Loren and I both got jobs in Texas. Loren's starts tomorrow! What a busy Fall. My thesis defense is 1 week from today and that is my LAST requirement for Perio. I am seeing patients until Thanksgiving, but everything else will be checked off. I actually have a really heavy patient load for the next few weeks, but then I'm done. Phew.

Debbie is coming tomorrow and will stay for a few weeks and then is taking Kate back to CO with her. I'll have 2 weeks to myself. Really weird. I'm going to finally use that massage gift certificate I've had in my coupon pile.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I MUST see you before you leave, for goodness sake! Even if Kate is not there, you should come to playgroup for a visit. :) We're really going to miss you.

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

I sure hope we will be able to meet! At least to oogle fabric in a shop in Texas! I just replied to your comment on my blog twice. I don't know if you got either of htem or not. I sent another email a long while back about Texas so I do hope you got them all! Every once in a while I have someone that leaves a comment and for whatever reason they do not receive my reply. Hope you did!