Kate decided this year that she didn't want to wear the Fancy Nancy outfit I made, she didn't want to wear the tutu I made and she didn't want to wear the Cinderella dress I made. No. She wanted to wear the hand-me down dress up Snow White dress. Ok. Fine. Sigh.
She did want to wear Nana's lipstick
And she spent the rest of the night with her lips in this position.
Here she is ready for the night with Irene!



1 comment:
Hi Meg, I am commenting in hopes you see this as your email isn't attached to your blog profile. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you won my fabric giveaway! :-) at www.quispamsisquilter.blogspot.com. If you could email me your mailing address that'd be great and I'll get your fabric on the way. My email address is on my profile page. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Post a Comment