Friday, January 21, 2011

Princess Bedroom


Kate requested a princess bedroom for her new room in Texas. So far, I've managed only one princess item: her princess bed canopy. She picked out the flowers and tulle herself and helped me put it all together. I'm hoping to put some princess wall decals up to spruce up the plain white walls, but haven't found any that are what I'm looking for yet...

Here she is proudly displaying her art wall filled with artwork and schoolwork.

And of course the dollhouse from Santa. This was a HUGE success.

I couldn't resist posting a wardrobe creation. Gotta love Christmas socks with striped leggings.

What can I say...we live in Texas!


3 comments:

Alison and Chris said...

I'm glad you've had some time to post these updates. I love Kate's "look at my new room" and "look at my artwork" smile - adorable!

LB said...

Kate's room looks great! I love her desk area. :) I miss you guys so much! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great post! We so miss you guys! I cannot believe how much bigger Kate already looks!