Here is what has occupied my evenings after Kate has gone to bed!
A reversible apron and matching oven mitt for my sister's bridal shower this weekend:

and the "
Itty bitty baby dress" for a baby shower

and some bigger
Itty Bitty dresses for birthday girls:


I've knit 4 dishcloths so far to use in our kitchen. I've been working on these while I'm on the bus, which is wasted time otherwise! I started with a very simple pattern and have been gradually getting more adventurous

2 comments:
Meg -
Thanks for the catch-up posts. Your knitting is come a long way. nice work with the patterned ones. The dresses are adorable and your garden has grown a ton! Guess the plants weren't too far away were they? :)
I am very excited to see all of you in just a little bit. Love you!
I am impressed as always with your sewing and gardening skills. What can I say, you are a woman of many talents. I really enjoyed catching up on what you all have been up to. I esp. loved the picture of Kate and Loren on the swing with Kate upside-down. Hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment